Who Are We?
· We are a God-honoring church that worships the one true God who co-exists eternally as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
· We are a Christ-centered church that proclaims Christ's deity and His lordship over all (John 1:1,14; Philippians 2:5-11).
· We are a Bible-teaching church that believes in the divine inspiration and final authority of God's Word (2 Timothy 3:16,17).
· We are an evangelical church that preaches salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Acts 4:12; Ephesians 2:8).
· We are an interracial church that embraces people of all races and colors (Acts 10:34-35).
· We are a baptist church that encourages fellowship and unity among all believers regardless of denominational affiliation (Ephesians 4:4-6).
· We are an evangelistic church that spreads the good news of Jesus Christ by every means at our disposal (Matthew 28:18-20).
· We are a Spirit-filled church that relies on the Holy Spirit to make us effective in our ministry and witness for Christ (Acts 1:8; Ephesians 5:18).
· We are a Spirit-led church that welcomes the orderly exercise of all spiritual gifts which exalt Christ and edify the church (1 Corinthians 14:26; 1 Peter 4:10).
· We are a consecrated church that yields to the Holy Spirit as He works in us to cultivate godliness and disciplined living (Galatians 5:22-23; 2 Corinthians. 7:1).
· We are a loving church that recognizes love as an essential ingredient in the life of every believer (1 Corinthians 13).
· We are a giving church that acknowledges Christ's lordship over all that we have including our money, time, and talents (Proverbs 3:9; Matthew 25:14-27).
· We are a praising church that joyfully exalts the Lord through singing and other expressions of worship and praise (Psalm 100:4-5).
· We are an expectant church that anticipates Christ's return to receive His church and judge the world (Matthew 24:42-44; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).